ATLANTA – SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is pleased to announce leaders who have been promoted to the position of managing director. These are talented, hard-working individuals whose deep commitment, drive, and skilled expertise are focused on delivering industry-leading corporate and investment banking solutions for clients of SunTrust. Further, these leaders represent the broad array of capabilities at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, and are demonstrative of the deep expertise and solutions available to the company’s clients.
“On behalf of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, I want to congratulate these teammates who have been so dedicated to delivering on our purpose of Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being for our clients. Together, they represent the best of what our company has to offer. Their client-first mentality and commitment to excellence has earned them these promotions,” said John Gregg, president, chairman, and CEO of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
New Managing Directors
- Ed Blee – Asset Finance Group: Structured Real Estate
- Stirling Bomar – Investment Banking: Energy
- Michael Chung – Capital Markets Origination: Syndicated & Leveraged Finance
- Benjamin Cumming – Acquisition Finance, Execution & Structuring
- Chris Curtis – Asset Finance Group: Asset Based Lending
- Ryan Fruh – Mergers & Acquisitions
- H. Lance Johnson – Investment Banking: Financial Sponsors
- Blake Jones – Investment Banking: Financial Institutions
- Sally T. Lynch – Sales, Trading & Research: chief operating officer
- Brian D. Meehan – Sales, Trading & Research: Institutional Equity Sales
- Jeff Messner – Capital Markets Origination: Financial Risk Management
- Sharif Metwalli – Investment Banking: Communications, Internet & Media
- Jason R. Meyer – Asset Finance Group: Asset Securitization
- William Nay – Investment Banking: Financial Institutions
- Michael Nelson – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Garrett O’Malley – Portfolio Management
- Bret Schiller – Investment Banking: Healthcare
- Ricardo Simon – Capital Markets Origination: Syndicated & Leveraged Finance
- Matthew Whitmore – Sales, Trading & Research: Quantitative Research
About SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey® is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of SunTrust Banks, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Securities and strategic advisory services are provided by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC. │ SunTrust Robinson Humphrey has extensive experience working with public and private companies of all sizes – from emerging growth to the Fortune 500. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey offers a complete array of solutions for companies across all industries while providing in-depth industry expertise and dedicated corporate and investment banking practices for certain core sectors, including business services, financial sponsors, building products, healthcare, consumer and retail, media and communications, energy, transportation, financial services and technology, and real estate. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey’s internet address is www.suntrustrh.com.
Thomas Crosson, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
You may also download the pdf version (282 KB, PDF) of this News Release.