Portfolio Management Summer Analysts
Portfolio Management Summer Analysts will gain an understanding of SunTrust, corporate finance and specifically, debt analysis.
Summer Analysts work with a Portfolio Management team, who focus on the debt profiles of STRH clients and support Investment Bankers, Product Specialists and Risk Managers to deliver strategic solutions to SunTrust’s clients. The Portfolio Management team analyzes companies’ financial operating performance, evaluates industry trends, identifies key risks, and mitigates a client’s credit profile against our lending parameters.
Portfolio Management Summer Analysts will work on cash flow analyses and underwriting credits to sharpen their financial analysis skills.
The STRH Summer Analyst program allows rising college seniors to develop an understanding of the capital markets and Fortune 1000 clients.
The Summer Analysts will be assigned to one of the following specialty groups:
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services & Technology
- Media & Communications.
The Internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks in the summer months at our headquarters in Atlanta.
We often offer our top Summer Analysts the opportunity to continue in full-time positions in our Analyst program upon graduation.
- Completed junior year of a BA/BS degree
- Business major preferred
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Accounting or finance coursework preferred
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- High degree of academic and extracurricular achievement
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Willingness to commit substantial time and energy to the position.
SunTrust is only able to consider candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
Learn more about these opportunities, including how you can apply.