Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Programs
Corporate Banking Summer Analysts support prospecting, idea generation, and structuring and transaction execution activities for corporate banking relationships (companies with annual revenues of $100MM to $5B or more).
Summer Analysts develop the experience to function as the second or third person in a relationship team for advisory, financing, and other banking and capital markets pitch activity as well as transaction execution.
Corporate Banking Summer Analysts play a meaningful role on the team, and work closely with senior corporate banking professionals to help drive the growth of the business.
Job Responsibilities May Include
- Conducting market, industry and company research
- Creating and analyzing financial model
- Developing client presentations
- Developing insight to support product ideas and structures
- Helping complete documentation required for transaction execution
- Preparing internal management presentations
- Generating and maintaining client and prospect databases
- Completed junior year of a BA/BS degree
- Business major preferred
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Accounting or finance coursework preferred
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- High degree of academic and extracurricular achievement
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Willingness to commit substantial time and energy to the position.
SunTrust is only able to consider candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
The Internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks in the summer months at our headquarters in Atlanta.
We often offer our top Summer Analysts the opportunity to continue in full-time positions in our Analyst program upon graduation. Opportunities may exist in select locations across the country.
Learn more about these opportunities, including how you can apply.