Investment Banking Summer Associate
The Investment Banking Associate program provides the opportunity to focus on the transactions of a specific product or industry group. Investment Banking Associate play a meaningful role in financial analysis, pitch preparation, transaction execution and client presentations. The Investment Banking Associate program takes place at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (STRH), a full-service investment bank that provides a variety of financial solutions and advice to corporate clients nationwide.
- Investment Banking Associates work on a wide variety of transactions within a specific product or industry group.
- Interns will:
- Play a meaningful role in financial analysis
- Prepare pitches and client presentations
- Execute transactions.
- Broad-based exposure to investment banking and our firm, gives Associates the opportunity to assess their interest level and suitability to the various industry and product groups.
- The Internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks in the summer months at our headquarters in Atlanta.
- We often offer our top Investment Banking Associates the opportunity to continue in full-time positions in our Analyst program upon graduation.
- Completed first year from a leading MBA program
- Concentration in finance preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Previous background in financial services and/or experience as an Analyst preferred
- Ability to understand complex financial products and desire for significant transaction execution responsibility
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership skills and success working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
SunTrust is only able to consider candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
The Internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks in the summer months at our headquarters in Atlanta.
Opportunities may exist in select locations across the country.
Learn more about these opportunities, including how you can apply.