Investment Banking Associate Full-Time Program
The Associate program provides the opportunity to focus on the transactions of a specific product or industry group. Associates play a meaningful role in financial analysis, pitch preparation, transaction execution, and client presentations. The Associate program takes place at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (STRH), a full-service investment bank that provides a variety of financial solutions and advice to corporate clients nationwide.
Investment Banking Associates join product or industry groups where they are expected to quickly adjust to a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As integral members of the team, Associates participate in new business development, due diligence, and transaction execution. Associates work with senior professionals to identify and evaluate opportunities and then meet with and present to prospective clients. Associates must demonstrate a mastery of financial and accounting concepts to facilitate the creation or review of in-depth financial models involved in transactions. Associates are also charged with drafting internal and external documents and marketing materials utilized in transactions. Associates often take a lead role in executing transactions and working with clients, attorneys, investors, interested parties, and other senior professionals on a day-to-day basis. As a result, strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills are necessary to be effective in the position. The majority of Associates will be placed at the Company headquarters in Atlanta.
- Completed MBA from a leading program
- Concentration in finance preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Previous background in financial services and/or experience as an Analyst preferred
- Ability to understand complex financial products and desire for significant transaction execution responsibility
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership skills and success working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
SunTrust is only able to consider candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
in the position.
The majority of Associates will be placed at the Company headquarters in Atlanta.
Opportunities may exist in Charlotte.
Learn more about these opportunities, including how you can apply.